Saturday, May 8, 2010

You make me wanna shout, make me wanna scream, make me wanna throw my hands up!

So the following are some of my biggest pet peeves...ever. Do any of them and you're bound to make my blood boil. There are, of course, a few exceptions.

-the word "purchase" and people who use it.
-Bluetooths
-people who wear sunglasses in the club/at night
-people who wear colored contacts
-people who talk loudly on their cellphones in public areas
-people who wear extra large or extra small clothing
-black pants with brown shoes or vice versa
-unecessary messiness
-people who don't have their money/credit card readily available when they get to the counter (paying for shit shouldn't be a surprise and I shouldn't have to wait forever for you to figure out how you're paying for your "purchase"). LOL
-Slow drivers (tho I do not drive, so I shouldn't complain)
-people who consistently play the race card.
-Ed Hardy anything (except undies. I like the undies.)

These are just a few, I'm sure I'll add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment