Monday, May 31, 2010

Butterflies...


So I don't know what's going on with me, really. I feel sort of apathetic to this whole situation between bi guy and I. (lol) On one hand, I like him and enjoy spending time with him. He's aggressive, he's funny, he's halfway intelligent. On the other hand...I'm just not feeling those butterflies. I don't really care about impressing him or anything like that. I only talk to him on the phone if he calls me. I usually only text him if he texts me. I only spend time with him if he asks (which has been an almost daily occurence for the last 9 days.


I'm just comparing him to my three previous relationships (which is maybe where I'm fucking up) and with those three guys, I can remember feeling butterflies and explosions and JOY! I WANTED to see them all the time, speak with them all the time, make them happy ALL THE TIME. So I don't know what my problem is. Could I just be so jaded and downtrodden with negative relationship experiences that I'm over it all? Or is he just not the right guy?


How the hell do you figure all this out anyway? lol. Do I need 1 800 Therapist for this? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment